Friday, July 23, 2004

and finally....hours later



It's looking more like me now - well as much as a blog page and LOOK like me. I'll probably change it up again soon, but for now, i'm liking it.

The banner is a pic I took of a flower (don't ask me what kind, cause i'll just say "a yellow one") and one of me and Tara because there are so few in existance. We have made a pact to take more. Speaking of Tara, she wrote 4 fabulous articles for this month's Inside Mississauga, including one on George Stromolomlous (sp??) from Much and one on Survivor Network. If you live around the Sauga, head over to your local library and pick one up!

Sarah and I have also now made a pact that we are going to actually write in these things. We want to get it like House 77 where everyone blogs. So comment away on my postings, and maybe even post your own.

Sam wants to know what blogging is: how would you define it? question of the night.

StatS
listening to: Armin Van Buuren - A State of Trance 2004
reading: magazines, i really should get on The Davinci Code though
watching: well i just bought Simpsons Season 1 and Futurama Season 1 cause they were supercheap from my store. and Brad just gave me Roswell Season 2.
msn name: blogging....well trying to