Sunday, August 29, 2004

a whole lotta rain



ok so my night last night was pretty eventfull and not in a good way

Tara came over after work which btw was the longest shift of my life
Kass was having a goodbye party that turned into a concert that was posted on the internet, so speculated TONS of people to show. and of course, because it was outside on some farm, it started to pour with rain. and i'm talking pour, the heavens opened up and and ocean fell down. Tara and I were driving in it and by the time we got there it had kind of let up. So we found Kass and she had locked 2 PAIRS OF KEYS in the car!! where all the stuff for the show was. so Tara called CAA and they were taking too long so i called my Telus Roadside Assistance (came with the phone) and they were so dumb with the directions i gave them even though they were such easy ones. anyways, by the time the guy came to open the car, someone had already opened it!! but it wasn't a total bust because another guy locked his keys in his car and the mechanic guy opened that one instead.

so after that, we listened to a couple songs and then went to Blockbuster to get some movies. we got The Girl Next Door and Elephant.

I'd seen the girl next door before and i like that one
but let me give you my review of Elephant: 81 minutes of my life i will never get back. it was terrible -> it took FOREVER for ANYTHING to happen and then when it ended it just ended. and why was it even called Elephant?!?!?! Tara told me never to take a film studies course cause i need everything explained. haha. still doesn't change the fact that the movie consisted of watching people walk through the halls of their highschool. just walking. yup. just plain walking. and the shots of walking were about 5 minutes each.

went to bed at 4:30am, woke up at 10:15am

and today, beautiful rain cancelled my swimming lessons so if you'll excuse me, i have a date with being unconscious that i really can't miss!