Tuesday, September 28, 2004

video time and congrats to cheebs!



firstly let me say a HUGE congratulations to my good friend Cheebs for landing the job of Director of Publicity for Drive Thru Records

secondly, i would like to comment on the weather
this may sound boring but i have an issue
ok so it's freezing cold when i get up and get dressed in the morning
then i get out from class and end up getting heat stroke on the way home in the car
this is my issue. LOVE warm weather. but don't like "haha psych" warm weather.
like it's teasing me.

in other news. i finally was able to film my video for my Introduction to Electronic Media class today.
took me 2 hours to set it up and 20 mins to shoot, then only 5 mins to take it down.
the project was supposed to be on a fear, so i chose to do it one being alone -> and the second part of the project explores the social and cultural context that egg the fear on. should be fun.

here are some still shots from the room!




what took so long was that i had to hang the transparencies where i printed popular love songs and Shakespearean sonnets.