Thursday, April 14, 2005

me against the biggest spider in the world



it's 11:30pm and everyone in the house is asleep but me
i'm organizing my iTunes collection to put on my fabulous new iPod and searching hostel info

when....
i see something move at the edge of the table
the biggest f-ing house spider i've ever seen is crawling in and around the mountains of stuff i have here

i grab my shoe
and crawl on around the table for the next 10 minutes
there's no way i'm sitting at the table working while the hugeness is creepy crawling around

i squished him
he made the mistake of running out onto the floor

sorry folks...i think that means i have now caused it to rain tomorrow

now my heart is still racing and i'm still shaking. jeebus - i'm like 50million times larger than a stupid spider and yet it transforms me into a trembling idiot.