Tuesday, December 20, 2005

i'll be home for Christmas



It's been a crazy couple of weeks. from finishing school to traveling back and forth between Ottawa and Toronto.

I came home last week and worked on Thomas' Christmas gift almost all week, then it was Jane's Concert at Cawthra and then back to Ottawa on Thursday only to be snowed in on Friday and i missed my babysitting. I got in to the city in the afternoon and was able to babysit at night. Thomas over, watched Dukes of Hazzard, next morning, back to babysit for Rosie's 6th birthday party then to Thomas' house for the Bradley Family Christmas Dinner where we all ate too much turkey and fell asleep before 11:30. Shopping on Sunday and "Half Christmas" where we all exchanged gifts. Thomas gave me a beautiful jewelry box and of course, his effort and wonderful words brought tears to my eyes....literally. I made him a fleece blanket that had the Ghostbusters logo on it. Hopped in the car at 8:30am yesterday morning and drove all the way back to Toronto.

So i'm home now until January 1st when i make the trek back up.
I am determined to finish my scrapbook from Thomas and my trip to Europe but we'll see if that happens

now it's off to pick up Mellie and her cousin to have a fun girls day.
yay! it's good to be home.