Sunday, July 25, 2004

some funnies



As i checked my email this morning, my aunt from England sent me 5 emails and among them were some particular funnies that i thought i'd pass along. Enjoy.


  • Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

  • "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." Jack Nicholson

  • I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it. So I said implants?" She hit me.

  • I don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

  • Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive daysI have stayed alive.

  • A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

  • I went to a seafood rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.

  • What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

  • and Lisa's favourite: Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was assaulted.