Wednesday, October 27, 2004

i am not impressed



so the other day, the outgoing speaker on my cell phone broke
so made the trek to Square One (a mall of which i despise), on sunday only to have them tell me that they were out of loaner phones.

so i go back today - they have a loaner phone
they won't transfer my phone book unless i pay
i tell them that is ridiculous because it's not my fault my phone broke
i take immaculate care of it because i love it

i do not love the piece of crap for crap phone they gave me (Justi, it's not your model, it's so much worse!!)
i've warmly named it "piece of shite phone"
and they said it'd take FOUR TO SIX WEEKS
so i'm cursed with the crapfone for over a month

ah well, at least i have a phone

k time for a nap before i get back to studying
developmental psychology exam tomorrow

adieu