Monday, October 25, 2004

oh what a day



well it started out great! and then i got to school and it started to go downhill from there

so i have my video class today and i was planning on recording during class. i had everything booked, the room, the camera, a computer (cause mine is still being held hostage) and a projector. i brought my DVDs and i'm ready to go.

only one litle problem
someone tried to break into the studio on the weekend and now they can't open the door to the room
great.
so the only time i have to film this stuff, i can't do it
i hear banging on the door next door - i think they're going at it with sledgehammers now
and i'm not even kidding

oh and about my computer: the guy told me on THURSDAY that it would be ready in 2 hrs. it's now 4 freaking days later and i still haven't received a call to say it's done. i went in this morning and the dude wasn't even there.

sheesh
but, no matter what happens, i won't let it get me down
no.
not today

happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
la la la la la la
happy birthday to me

can't wait till 6:30!
it's a night on the town with Lizard and Jay tonight!