Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ottawa is the new Mississauga



So today, after getting quite frusterdated with the stupid Irish Ferry insanely high cause they want all my money prices, I went to leave for Tara's house and I saw a large size package in the mailbox.

Now, as a side note, I know what size the Algonquin acceptance letter is b/c I looked at Thomas'. So anyways, I think to myself "now don't get excited Liz, it is probably something from the bank."

Then I saw a green "A" that looked a lot like the Algonquin A....and it was! Wooohooo! I have officially been accepted to the Interactive Multimedia Graduate Program at Algonquin College in Ottawa. So in August I shall be packing up my life and moving to the grand capital city.

this is very exciting and i'm super stoked.
Now i'll be going to school with Thomas in the same program and I'll also be at school with Jason too! and i'll be closer to Tara and Ehab as well!!

Can I get a WOOT WOOT!!

In other news: HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TARA
Cinco De Mayo has come upon us once again
time to celebrate!!

Today has been an amazing day
and only t-7days till I see mi bambino again!!!! :D